Let the efficiency and lasting light from this ten-piece LED landscape path and spot light set from John Timberland go to work for you to brighten your garden pathways, seating areas, and more. This low voltage landscape tulip light features a dark rust finish over steel construction and an LED array that’s both energy efficient and long lasting. It’s versatile enough to be paired with existing low voltage landscape lighting systems that give your home outdoor lighting a brilliance for years to come.
- Includes: Integrated LED Bulb(s) (Non-Removable)
- Dimensions (Overall): 27 inches (H) x 5.5 inches (W) x 9.5 inches (D)
- Weight: 17.76 pounds
- Lumens: 340
- Lighting Shade Material: Metal
- Lighting Body Material: Steel
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Not Provided
- California Title 20 compliance: Not subjected to CA Title 20
- Industry or Government Certifications: No Certifications
- Light Bulb Type: LED
- Maximum Light Bulb Wattage: 4 Watts
- Package Quantity: 8
- Power Source: Electric
- Battery: No Battery Used
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- Each path light is 27″ high x 5 1/2″ wide. Shade head is 5″ high. 6 3/4″ ground stake.
- Each spot light is 7 1/2″ high x 3″ wide.
- Transformer is 6 1/2″ wide x 2 3/4″ high x 3 1/2″ deep. Cord is 69 1/2″ long.
- Each path light has a built-in 4 watt LED module: 340 lumen light output, comparable to a 35 watt incandescent. 3000K color temperature.
- Each spot light has a built-in 4 watt LED module: 340 lumen light output, comparable to a 35 watt incandescent. 3000K color temperature.
There are no reviews yet.