Add safety and security to outdoor garage areas, walkways and more with the Midland outdoor LED wall light. It comes with a gooseneck arm in black finish and is outfitted with both a motion sensor and a dusk-to-dawn photocell sensor. The sensors control the energy efficient, built-in LED array that offers a light output comparable to a 60 watt incandescent bulb. The sensors ensure added security for your outdoor lighting. Dual-bright design means the light turns on at 25% brightness and goes to 100% when motion is detected. Two minutes after motion is no longer detected, the light will revert to low-level brightness.
- Includes: Integrated LED Bulb(s) (Non-Removable)
- Dimensions (Overall): 9 inches (H) x 9.25 inches (W) x 10.25 inches (D)
- Weight: 1.98 pounds
- Bulb Base Size: Non-Removable Integrated Bulb
- Lighting Shade Material: Metal
- Lighting Body Material: Steel
- Metal Finish: Black
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Not Provided
- Number of Light Bulb Sockets: 0
- California Title 20 compliance: Not subjected to CA Title 20
- Industry or Government Certifications: No Certifications
- Lighting Switch Type: No Switch on Fixture, Requires Hardwiring
- Maximum Light Bulb Wattage: Non-Replaceable Fixed Bulb
- Requires Hardwired Installation: Yes
- Number of Lighting Shades: 1
- Package Quantity: 1
- Battery: No Battery Used
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- 9″ high x 9 1/4″ wide. Extends 10 1/4″ from the wall. Backplate is 4 3/4″ wide. Weighs 1.98 lbs.
- Built-in 10 watt LED array. Non-dimmable. 3000K. 80 CRI. 750 lumens, comparable to a 60 watt incandescent bulb.
- Built-in motion sensor and a dusk-to-dawn photocell sensor. LED outdoor gooseneck light from John Timberland.
- Black finish backplate, arm and dome. Steel construction. Wet location outdoor rated.
- Turns on at dusk to 25% brightness, then goes to full bright when motion is detected. Motion sensor detection range of 40-feet, 220-degrees.