This tall landscape light stands nearly six feet high and offers a wonderful addition to your low voltage landscape lighting system. From the John Timberland brand, it’s ideal for use around outdoor decks, seating areas, outdoor kitchens, or for use to brighten a garden pathway. The light comes with a sensor that automatically turns light on and off at sunset-sunrise, a handy feature. And it comes complete with an energy-efficient LED bulb with all the connectors you need to connect it to your system.
- Includes: 1 LED Bulb
- Dimensions (Overall): 68 inches (H) x 13 inches (W) x 25 inches (D)
- Weight: 13.5 pounds
- Lumens: 450
- Lighting Shade Material: Metal
- Lighting Body Material: Steel
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Not Provided
- California Title 20 compliance: Not subjected to CA Title 20
- Industry or Government Certifications: No Certifications
- Light Bulb Type: LED
- Maximum Light Bulb Wattage: 5 Watts
- Package Quantity: 1
- Power Source: Electric Hardwired
- Battery: No Battery Used
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- Tall low voltage landscape light. 68″ high overall. Base is 13″ wide. Back of base to front of shade is 25″. Weighs 13.5 lbs.
- Includes one 12-volt, 5-watt standard-medium base A19 LED bulb with glass bulb shield. 6-feet of lead wire.
- For use only with low voltage landscape lighting systems. From the John Timberland brand.
- Auto on-off sunset to sunrise operation. On-off button can override the dusk-to-dawn feature for better control.
- Black finish. Steel construction. Includes attachable stake for uneven terrain if needed.
There are no reviews yet.