A romantically curved silhouette lends elegance and sophistication to the design of this six-piece LED landscape path and spotlight set. These lights from the Galt collection by John Timberland® offer energy-efficient operation with low voltage output compatible with existing low voltage landscape lighting systems. Path light frames made from oil-rubbed bronze finish steel construction hold charming clear seedy glass cylinder shades with linear trim. Includes two path lights, two spotlights, one 12V 45 watt plug-in transformer and 50-feet of cable.
- Includes: Integrated LED Bulb(s) (Non-Removable)
- Dimensions (Overall): 28 inches (H) x 7.5 inches (W) x 11.5 inches (D)
- Weight: 3.67 pounds
- Lumens: 350
- Lighting Shade Material: Glass
- Lighting Body Material: Steel
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Not Provided
- California Title 20 compliance: Not subjected to CA Title 20
- Industry or Government Certifications: No Certifications
- Light Bulb Type: LED
- Maximum Light Bulb Wattage: 4 Watts
- Package Quantity: 4
- Power Source: Electric
- Battery: No Battery Used
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- Each path light is 28″ high x 7 1/2″ wide x 11 1/2″ deep. Base is 5″ wide. 8″ long ground plastic spike. Weighs 3.67 lbs.
- Each spotlight is 7 1/2″ high x 3″ wide. Transformer is 6 1/2″ wide x 2 3/4″ high x 3 1/2″ deep. Cord is 69 1/2″ long.
- Each path light has a built-in 4 watt LED module. 350 lumen light output, comparable to a 25 watt incandescent. 3000K color temperature.
- Each spotlight has a built-in 4 watt LED module. 340 lumen light output, comparable to a 35 watt incandescent. 3000K color temperature.
- Complete low-voltage energy-efficient LED landscape path and spot light set from John Timberland®.
There are no reviews yet.