From John Timberland, these motion sensor outdoor wall lights illuminate when you and your guests arrive. Perfect for a front porch, these lights boast metal construction with a rich bronze finish that reinforces their farmhouse look. motion sensor lights are a fantastic option when hands-free illumination is desired in a driveway or at the front door. Dual-bright design means the lights turn on at 25 percent brightness and go to 100 percent when motion is detected. Two minutes after motion is no longer detected, the lights will revert to low-level brightness.
- Includes: Light Bulbs Not Included
- Dimensions (Overall): 12.5 inches (H) x 12.75 inches (W) x 12.5 inches (D)
- Weight: 3.08 pounds
- Bulb Base Size: Standard Edison Medium Screw Base E26
- Lighting Shade Material: Metal
- Lighting Body Material: Steel
- Metal Finish: Bronze
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Not Provided
- Number of Light Bulb Sockets: 2
- California Title 20 compliance: Not subjected to CA Title 20
- Industry or Government Certifications: No Certifications
- Lighting Switch Type: No Switch on Fixture, Requires Hardwiring
- Maximum Light Bulb Wattage: 60 Watts
- Requires Hardwired Installation: Yes
- Number of Lighting Shades: 2
- Package Quantity: 2
- Battery: No Battery Used
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- Set of 2 lights. Each is 12 3/4″ wide x 12 1/2″ high. Extend 12 1/2″ from the wall. Backplates are 5 3/4″ wide. Mounting point to top of fixture is 6 1/4″. Weigh 3.08 lbs.
- Each uses one maximum 60 watt standard-medium base dimmable Type-A bulb (bulbs not included).
- Motion-sensor barn style outdoor wall lights by John Timberland. RLM style lights based on industrial and farmhouse style designs.
- Dual-Bright motion sensor feature turns lights on at dusk to 25 percent brightness, then goes to full bright when motion is detected.
- Bronze finish. Steel construction.