From John Timberland, these motion sensor outdoor wall lights illuminate when you or your guests arrive, thanks to built-in motion sensors. Perfect for a front porch, they boast metal construction with a black finish that reinforces its elegant look. A motion sensor light is a fantastic option when hands-free illumination is desired in a driveway or at the front door. Dual-bright design means the light turns on at 25 percent brightness and goes to 100 percent when motion is detected. Two minutes after motion is no longer detected, the light will revert to low-level brightness
- Includes: Light Bulbs Not Included
- Dimensions (Overall): 12.5 inches (H) x 12.75 inches (W) x 12.5 inches (D)
- Weight: 3.08 pounds
- Bulb Base Size: Standard Edison Medium Screw Base E26
- Lighting Shade Material: Metal
- Lighting Body Material: Steel
- Metal Finish: Black
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Not Provided
- Number of Light Bulb Sockets: 2
- California Title 20 compliance: Not subjected to CA Title 20
- Industry or Government Certifications: No Certifications
- Lighting Switch Type: No Switch on Fixture, Requires Hardwiring
- Maximum Light Bulb Wattage: 60 Watts
- Requires Hardwired Installation: Yes
- Number of Lighting Shades: 2
- Package Quantity: 2
- Battery: No Battery Used
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- 12 3/4″ wide x 12 1/2″ high. Extends 12 1/2″ from the wall. Round backplates are 5 3/4″ wide. Mounting point to top of fixture is 6 1/4″ high. Weighs 3.08 lbs.
- Use one maximum 60 watt standard-medium base bulb (not included). Shown with decorative Edison filament bulbs.
- Motion-sensor outdoor wall lights by the John Timberland brand. Barn style, industrial look lights are ideal for patio or garage area use.
- Sensors turn lights on at dusk to 25 percent brightness, then go to full bright when motion is detected.
- Texturized black finish. Steel construction.