From John Timberland, this motion sensor outdoor wall light illuminates when you and your guests arrive. Perfect for a front porch, the light boasts metal construction with a black finish that reinforces its elegant look. A motion sensor light is a fantastic option when hands-free illumination is desired in a driveway or at the front door. Dual-bright design means the light turns on at 25 percent brightness and goes to 100 percent when motion is detected. Two minutes after motion is no longer detected, the light will revert to low-level brightness
- Includes: Light Bulbs Not Included
- Dimensions (Overall): 12.5 inches (H) x 12.75 inches (W) x 12.5 inches (D)
- Weight: 3.08 pounds
- Bulb Base Size: Standard Edison Medium Screw Base E26
- Lighting Shade Material: Metal
- Lighting Body Material: Steel
- Metal Finish: Black
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Not Provided
- Number of Light Bulb Sockets: 1
- California Title 20 compliance: Not subjected to CA Title 20
- Industry or Government Certifications: No Certifications
- Lighting Switch Type: No Switch on Fixture, Requires Hardwiring
- Maximum Light Bulb Wattage: 60 Watts
- Requires Hardwired Installation: Yes
- Number of Lighting Shades: 1
- Package Quantity: 1
- Battery: No Battery Used
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- 12 3/4″ wide x 12 1/2″ high. Extends 12 1/2″ from the wall. Weighs 3.08 lbs.
- Round backplate is 5 3/4″ wide. Mounting point to top of fixture is 6 1/4″ high.
- Uses one maximum 60 watt standard-medium base bulb (not included).
- Motion-sensor barn style outdoor wall light by John Timberland. Turns on at dusk to 25 percent brightness, then goes to full bright when motion is detected.
- Texturized black finish. Steel construction.