Get greater energy efficiency with this complete set of outdoor LED path lights from John Timberland®, in which each of six path lights uses only 4 watts to produce the light output of a 30 watts incandescent light. This rustic path light design comes in a handsome textured black finish over a steel frame and features a slim downward curving gooseneck arm with a round open cage shade. Also included are two energy-efficient LED spotlights perfect for highlighting landscaping or architectural features. The complete set includes 50-feet of cord and a transformer with a built-in photocell for dusk to dawn operation and full ON mode or three AUTO settings (4, 6, and 8 hours) for convenience.
- Includes: Integrated LED Bulb(s) (Non-Removable)
- Dimensions (Overall): 23.5 inches (H) x 7.5 inches (W) x 10.25 inches (D)
- Weight: 1.61 pounds
- Lumens: 350
- Lighting Shade Material: No Shade
- Lighting Body Material: Steel
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Not Provided
- California Title 20 compliance: Not subjected to CA Title 20
- Industry or Government Certifications: No Certifications
- Light Bulb Type: LED
- Maximum Light Bulb Wattage: 4 Watts
- Package Quantity: 8
- Power Source: Electric
- Battery: No Battery Used
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- Each path light is 23 1/2″ high x 7 1/2″ wide x 10 1/4″ deep.
- Each spotlight is 7 1/2″ high x 3″ wide.
- Transformer is 6 1/2″ wide x 3 1/2″ deep x 2 3/4″ high. Cord is 69 1/2″ long.
- Each path light has a built-in 4 watt LED. 350 lumen light output, comparable to a 30 watt incandescent. 3000K color temperature.
- Each spotlight has a built-in 4 watt LED. 340 lumens, comparable to a 35 watt incandescent bulb. 3000K color temperature.
There are no reviews yet.