From the Franklin Park collection of outdoor lighting, this handsome set of two outdoor wall lights recalls the vintage-industrial ideal of the early 20th century. Each comes in a black finish over a steel frame for a classy look. The handsome design features a curving gooseneck downbridge arm that holds a wide open metal cage frame. These stylish fixtures are perfect for use in covered porches, patios, walkways, and more, or they can be used indoors as well.
- Includes: Light Bulbs Not Included
- Dimensions (Overall): 9 inches (H) x 8.5 inches (W) x 12 inches (D)
- Weight: 2.42 pounds
- Bulb Base Size: Standard Edison Medium Screw Base E26
- Lighting Shade Material: Metal
- Lighting Body Material: Steel
- Metal Finish: Black
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Not Provided
- Number of Light Bulb Sockets: 2
- California Title 20 compliance: Not subjected to CA Title 20
- Industry or Government Certifications: No Certifications
- Lighting Switch Type: No Switch on Fixture, Requires Hardwiring
- Maximum Light Bulb Wattage: 60 Watts
- Requires Hardwired Installation: Yes
- Number of Lighting Shades: 0
- Package Quantity: 2
- Battery: No Battery Used
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- Set of 2 outdoor lights. Each is 9″ high x 8 1/2″ wide. Extend 12″ from wall. Round backplates are 4 1/2″ wide x 2″ deep. Weigh 2.42 lbs.
- Distance from mounting point to the top of fixture is 3 1/2″. Wires are 14″ long.
- Each uses one maximum 60 watt standard-medium base Type-A bulb (not included). Shown with decorative Edison filament bulbs.
- Set of two industrial farmhouse outdoor wall lights. From the Franklin Iron Works™ brand. Open metal cages with gooseneck top arms. Vintage barn lighting style.
- Black finish. Steel construction. Clear glass globe around bulb. Vertical installation only. Wet location rated for outdoor use. Can also be used indoors.