From the Franklin Park collection of outdoor lighting, this handsome outdoor wall light recalls the vintage-industrial ideal of the early 20th century. It comes in an oil-rubbed bronze finish over a steel frame for a rich, warm look. The clever design features a curving downbridge arm that holds a wide open metal cage frame, which protecting a glowing white glass orb. This stylish fixture is perfect for use in covered porches, patios, walkways, and more.
- Includes: Light Bulbs Not Included
- Dimensions (Overall): 13 inches (H) x 12 inches (W) x 17 inches (D)
- Weight: 4.62 pounds
- Bulb Base Size: Standard Edison Medium Screw Base E26
- Lighting Shade Material: Glass
- Lighting Body Material: Steel
- Metal Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Not Provided
- Number of Light Bulb Sockets: 1
- California Title 20 compliance: Not subjected to CA Title 20
- Industry or Government Certifications: No Certifications
- Lighting Switch Type: No Switch on Fixture, Requires Hardwiring
- Maximum Light Bulb Wattage: 60 Watts
- Requires Hardwired Installation: Yes
- Number of Lighting Shades: 1
- Package Quantity: 1
- Battery: No Battery Used
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- 13″ high x 12″ wide. Extends 17″ from the wall. Backplate is 7″ wide. Glass is 4 1/2″ wide. Weighs 4.62 lbs.
- Uses one maximum 60 watt standard-medium base bulb (not included).
- Vintage barn light with goosneck arm for industrial or farmhouse decor. By the Franklin Iron Works™ brand.
- Oil rubbed bronze finish. Steel construction. Open metal cage design. White glass diffuser orb. Vintage barn lighting style.
- Wet location rated for outdoor use in areas that get full exposure to rain and weather.